- KARIZMA GLITTER: Sparkle season is here. Take it to the next level with our Mermaid Blues biodegradable face glitter featuring little stars, dust and hexagons for an irresistible glow. Our cosmetic glitters are made with designer formulas, high intensity pigment and metallic shine. The biodegradable blend collection features 8g of Karizma glitter, perfect for gifts and your glitter addiction.
- BIODEGRADABLE & OCEAN FRIENDLY: Karizma biodegradable blend collection glitters are made from a renewable plant-based raw material Cellulose. The Eucalyptus plant fibre is from of the most widely available and fastest growing trees on the planet. Karizma bio glitter will naturally dissolve into nature, marine and waste water for a sustainable future.
- OUR BRAND: We started our brand by working closely with celebrities and the music industry on their style. Our glitter was inspired by working behind the scenes on music videos, backstage preparing for tours and festival stage performances. We have designed our own glitters for you bringing some sparkle from our world. The KARIZMA glitter is your secret formula to get that superstar glow and be sure to get a lot of compliments.
- VEGAN, COSMETIC GRADE & CRUELTY FREE: Tested on celebrities, not animals. Karizma glitters are vegan, cruelty free, non toxic and cosmetic grade. The packaging is recyclable. Our glitter are very safe to wear on the skin and are also kids friendly.
- STYLE TIPS FROM KARIZMA: Drip in glitter glow at festivals with under the eye glam glitter tears or on the cheekbones for a club night ready reflecting highlight. Our hair glitter makes for the cutest glitter braid insta looks. On the body, dust some on the collarbones and shoulders for a super shimmering effect, perfect for weddings and evening glamour. Mix our colours for unlimited makeup moments with your friends. Tag us on Instagram at karizmabeauty, we can't wait to see what you create.
If you are not happy with our products, you are more than welcome to return them to us. We like to make sure our customers are satisfied! Please message us the reason why and we will send you our office address. Please return the garment to us within 30 days of receiving the garment for a refund. We cannot refund garments that have been damaged or worn or accept returns after 30 days.
Some made to order garments cannot be returned, if so it will be mentioned on the product listing.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Please post it back to: Karizma Design Ltd, Variety Silk House, 150-152 Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 4PY.
We like to dispatch as quickly as possible to our customers. UK postage is 3 business days with tracking. European postage is 3-5 working days without tracking. International shipping is 5-7 working days without tracking. If you would like to have international delivery with tracking please select 'International Delivery' in the shipping options when you complete your cart. Please check individual products for dispatching times and message us if you require garments for a specific occasion. If the fabric is in stock we can make the garments and dispatch in 1-3 days. Bindis & kaftans are dispatched within 1-3 days. PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes customs hold packages a couple of days for international orders so if you would like garments for a specific date then please order with our 4 day delivery or our tracking option as we cannot track orders if they have been ordered on standard delivery. We have kept our standard delivery low as most of our customers prefer lower shipping prices.